Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Track of the Moment- Where Were U In '92? by Zomby



Where were you in '92? Hmmm, good question. In that one year I went from being no years old to having a year under my belt (or should I say diaper elastic band?). While I cant honestly say that I went to many raves during that particular year, which is what producer Zomby is getting at, after having listened to his album Where Were You in '92? I can almost say that I had been to one that year. Zomby expertly combines different modern production styles such as dub-step beats and heavy computer sampling to create old school rave and jungle music. The album blends into one giant 42 minute mix that easily could serve as a DJ mix by itself, though I would say the standout is the title track which is today's track of the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment