Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Track of the Moment: Fever by Night Panther


         
           For the life of me I can’t remember where I found these guys, but back in August I downloaded this track, and I’ve been listening to it a lot since then.  These guys are a self-proclaimed “sex-pop” trio from Doylestown, PA (represent!) I don’t really know what “sex-pop” means, but it’s still pretty catchy!
            This track has some funky parts.  The percussions have a very loose and airy feel, and the horns provide a cool hook that I keep finding myself bobbing my head to.  The vocals are pretty sparse, and allow for the music to kind of just do its thing.  It’s certainly got a sudo-disco thing going for it, and that’s certainly not a bad thing.
            You can download this, and the rest of their songs on their soundcloud and bandcamp.  Also check out their facebook


Like Frogs on a Log on facebook for more bands from Philadelphia suburbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment