Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Track of The Moment: Bitch Bad by Angel Haze


           Towards the end of the track "Gossip Folks" off of her new mix tape Classick Angel Haze proclaims "I'm the best bitch doin' it."  After all I've heard so far I'm having a hard time not believing her.
           Raee'n Wahya aka Angel Haze is making a lot of waves right now.  I have to say it is well deserved.  She’s young, she’s fresh, she’s edgy, and the music is damn good.  I’ll save you guys the trouble and let you know you can download her mix tapes Reservation and Classick (where this song is from) for FREE there (points to links.)  So now that you’re arms are full of brand new mix tapes, please stay and let me talk about the songs before you run off.
            This is the opening track off Classick, and right off the back she comes out swinging.  The song takes on Lupe Fiasco's controversial song of the same name. I don’t listen to Ms. Wahya for her upbeat lyrics and light themes, but she’s got something that is going to pull you right back.  Solid vocalization over driving beats is a deadly combination. 
If you enjoy this track at all then I IMPLORE you to check out the rest of her stuff.  We got more upbeat track like her take on Missy Elliot’s “Gossip Folks” to extremely personal on “Cleaning out My Closet” (Also an AWESOME version of Lauryn Hill's "Doo Wop (That Thing)" one of my favorites!)
  Basically, to sum it up: Angel Haze, Classick, Awesome! Grab those mixtapes and hit up her facebook here!

The Blog has a facebook too...not nearly as cool as her's, but still...pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment