Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Jersey White Boy's Rap of the Week: My Internet Sucks by Eric

So, I'm on Spring Break this week (yes, this is in the present. My school just has Spring Break a week after everyone else). Which means I'm home. Which means that I have a shitty internet connection. Which means that my super-awesome mega column won't upload this week, given the amount of amazing stuffed in there. So next week you'll get 2, super-cool, swagged out articles on the same day (or one will be posted on Monday, and the other Tuesday. Actually, that's how it'll probably be done, seeing as I'm habitually late with these things).

I know that you guys will be disappointed that you won't be able to read my huge articles about how you should totally listen this rapper who definitely doesn't suck, but you'll still (probably) get my Tracks of the Moments, so you got that to look forward to. In the mean time, enjoy this mash-up of Mount Eden and Childish Gambino I did last year.


If that doesn't interest you (which I have no doubt that it won't), enjoy the songified version of the Crazy eHarmony Cat Lady.


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to punch you right in the face the next time I see you. That cat video (and penis reference) was out of line my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the dick joke, but why the cat video?

      Delete
  2. Yes lets all punch Eric! The cyber bully in me is getting anxious

    ReplyDelete