Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Track of the Moment: Making me Nervous by Brad Sucks

Have you ever heard a band where their name just doesn’t fit? If not then I have one for you: Brad Sucks. The reason I say this my friends is because Brad does not, in fact, suck. Brad Turcotte writes, records and produces all his songs. He then releases them for free online, including the source, so people can share the music and mix it themselves.

His latest project is entitled “Guess Who's a Mess.” It’s a “pop concept album.” He’s releasing demos, and parts of the songs as he makes them, and is inviting people to make their own stuff with it. He’s hoping to use the user made songs in the final project.

The track I’ve included is from his first album “I Don't Know What I'm Doing” and is called “Making me Nervous.” It’s a great track, but unfortunately it doesn’t really represent the whole album because of the shear variation of songs and styles in the album. To find more stuff, support the artist, or even participate yourself visit his website: http://www.bradsucks.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment