Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Track of the Moment- Peacebone by Animal Collective

 

When it comes to the discography of Animal Collective my favorite track has always been For Reverend Green from the album Strawberry Jam. When it comes to music videos though by far my favorite from them has to be Peacebone. The video is at its heart a love story, between two aliens, and If that’s not enough to get your blood boiling than I don’t know what is. The track is great too, I have always loved the very beginning in which The Geologist lays down crazy crazy synth noises that starts out hectic diffuse and then hones into a carefully crafted sound and as always Avey Tare gives it his all with the lyrics. It is for sure one of the stranger songs from Animal Collective (which is really saying something) but it is also one of the best, and a personal favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to post about this track last night. After mentioning Animal Collective in my article I listened to Peace Bone again. I love this song. It is just so dead sexy.

    ReplyDelete