Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Track of the Moment- Common People by Pulp



Do you know who the greatest people in the world are? For me the answer to that is as follows: anyone in or associated with the movie Fantastic Mr. Fox. Those Foxes are just so damn cute, exploring existential themes and stealing chickens. Anyway when I heard that Pulp were getting back together, and that they were one of the best bands of the nineties despite the fact that pretty much no one  had heard of them (at least not in the states, most of their fame was localized in Britain) I was skeptical. That was until of course I found out that their lead singer was Jarvis Cocker, a guy who was in Fantastic Mr. Fox. He played Petey. Anyway after doing no further research I fell in love with Pulp and their disco infused pop music. Take a listen to today’s track of the moment Common People

No comments:

Post a Comment