Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Track of the Moment: United Nation by Steppin’ Razor


I’ve discovered some great artists when I’ve watched them open up from other great artists.  Up the Chain, The Spring Standards, Buffalo Stance, Friends, and Marshmallow Ghost are all bands that we’ve discovered at the beginning of a show.  Steppin’ Razor is the newest addition to that excellent list. 
Tight guitar, funky beats, and a great rude boy feel.  These guys do reggae in a way that very few other modern acts can.  They’re stage performance was really great too.  I picked up their record after the show, and gave it a spin.  As you can assume since I’m writing about it I was by no means disappointed.
I chose the track “United Nation” because it shows off the group’s textbook sound and feel.  If you’re feeling me check out the sample I got posted down below.  Check out their facebook, website and Reverbnation Page for the latest on shows and music releases.


Hey you know who else has a facebook?  This BLOG! You should like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment